Too much silver?

General discussion about the game

Too much silver?

Postby songsinh1241 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:54 am

so the new game i started for v11 has no gold but a ton of silver, i was on -14 sent in the little idiots to mine it while the heros finished off the last room and the game freaked out combat stopped townies become stuck and chicken started to starve (i know this was reported for big sieges), this hasnt happened to me before and i was wondering if its because of the all silver they where trying to mine?

Songsinh.
dich vu thong cong nghet uy tin thong cong nghet chuyen nghiep giúp việc nhà tphcm
songsinh1241

Re: Too much silver?

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 am

its because you gave them too much to do at once.. and or their route to the food that they'vew selected to eat has been broken. or someone else has eaten it. or maybe even standing on it trying to get at their food. hence breaking the path to their food. take small steps , apply work a little at a time. making sure your cits have enough time to eat / sleep[ . rest (have some time for happyness) have somewhere to sleep. they them selves decide which food to go after and where they are trying to get to. not you. you set the queues with work and what you'd like done and yeah they do their damdest to accomplish what they've been told to do even though its causing them to die
BlueSteelAUS

Return to General discussion