Anyone want to discuss?

General discussion about the game

Anyone want to discuss?

Postby Locklave » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:04 am

How YetiChow single-handedly managed to turn the Steam reviews from mixed to mostly negative. Really, read the reviews, I've never seen a moderator mentioned in so many negative reviews in any Steam game. Maybe he should have taken a light hand to it instead of a tank?

Shame Yeti can't delete/ban/edit peoples negative reviews and then post it in his "moderators actions" page where he gives himself the final word against someone who can't reply and who's final words that supposedly got them deleted/banned can never be read. Can't imagine why that'd result in people getting angry... /sarcasm.
Locklave

Re: Anyone want to discuss?

Postby MattChamp » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Dont even get me started, i was banned on day 1 because i said the game didnt have updates and pointed out a few bad things.
Sure, it wasnt positive BUT I CANT BE POSTITIVE about this game, ive really really really tried.
Now im just warning all my friends about this game and the moderating style of Yeti, its a disgrace and steam should remove the game from its stores.

Its hilarious how Yeti bans literally hundreds of people who simply disagree with him
Iocus est semper bonam
- Last words of Picasso, 1567
MattChamp

Postby Locklave » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 am

MattChamp wrote:Now im just warning all my friends about this game and the moderating style of Yeti...

That right there speaks volumes on the problem. Now the forums aren't "negative" but there are 10 times the number of negative reviews and even more people telling friends not to buy the game. I guess this is what happens when a zealot is put in power.
Locklave

Postby Hyrus » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:56 pm

I never really went to the Steam forums, but when I heard Yeti was made a moderator there, I knew what was gonna happen!
Hyrus

Return to General discussion