What's the good word?

General discussion about the game

What's the good word?

Postby QueEsQueso » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Hey, y'all!

I'm new to Towns and am really enjoying it. I was hoping to find a forum that was bustling with excitement, posts of creations, updates from the dev's, etc etc.

I'm not seeing that, though... What gives? Are there really so few playing Towns?

I saw one guy mention something about "the recent update about the game" and how he was going to take a break because of it. Is there something going on that I don't know about? I saw the last update for the game was back in September... Seems like a long while to go without any information... :(
QueEsQueso

Re: What's the good word?

Postby ragnar » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 am

No real info at the moment.

This was posted few months ago for v15 that was/is in works

Version v15 (not released yet)

Add: Information text on the contextual menu about the lock/unlock status on the piles/containers
Add: Two buttons on the pile/container configuration panel to lock/unlock all the configurations
Add: Living entities (townies, enemies, animals, ...) won't "move" like crazy childs to the enemies when fight
Add: New mayan walls https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19115973/mayan.PNG
Fix: Servers timeout response is set to 2 seconds

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1420

But dev did not show any activity for the last two or more months. Some of the towns forum mods had some contact with the dev and said that he is still working on the next update.

But when you have little activity from dev, don't expect a lot of activity from community
ragnar

Re: What's the good word?

Postby QueEsQueso » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:24 am

Oh man. Sad times. I'm a little bit dissapointed that so little activity is happening, though I completely understand why. Hopefully things will pick up soon. I think this game has a ton of potential and it would be great to see it a tiny bit more polished/complete.

Thanks for the info!
QueEsQueso

Return to General discussion