Epoxy Flooring

General discussion about the game

Re: Resolution

Postby YetiChow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:37 am

It should convert automatically. It may go out of fullscreen, but you can go back into fullscreen if you like from the options menu.

If anything does go weird, there's a configuration file that lets you set your window size. It's not quite the same as setting the resolution but it has the same effect. Unfortunately I don't have the folder on this computer to give you the path to look for it, but it's in the same place as your Towns folder.

The best thing you can do is make a backup of your game and saves etc. before you try and open it. I didn't have any problems changing resolution; I went from a small monitor to a large widescreen monitor and the game handled it fine (well, I had to mess with the monitor's colour values because everything was remarkably green and purple; but that was the monitor's fault and had nothing to do with the game :lol:)

Good luck
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Return to General discussion