Evil Badger bug [SOLVED]

Evil Badger bug [SOLVED]

Postby Kasdar » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:05 pm

While my dad was playing, he had an evil badger take a food barrel, and his citizens continue to try to get food from the missing barrel, and to their detriment, they will starve to death trying to get to the nonexistant food barrel. The only way to stop this, is to make it impossible to get to the tile that the barrel was previously on.
Kasdar

Re: Evil Badger bug.

Postby supermalparit » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Something similar was also posted for an user. I'm taking a look at it
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Re: Evil Badger bug.

Postby supermalparit » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Well, I saw the problem. And it should be solved on v12, all the tests was ok, thanks!
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Re: Evil Badger bug [SOLVED]

Postby Tesana » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 am

I am running 12b and I just had a badger steal a food barrel. (This has been happening a lot in this particular map/saved game). The save file itself is from before version 12. Could that be causing the problem?

Tesana

Postby Jon_jon13 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 am

That's what evil badgers are supposed to do, steal food barrels. Where's the problem in that?
This device requires watergineers, m'lord!
Jon_jon13

Postby Tesana » Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 am

I can see the badger stealing food, but an entire barrel seems a bit much. How would they move it in the first place?

It also makes food barrels useless b/c every time I turn around all my food barrels are gone. I could rebuild them, but it doesn't make much sense to, since it allows the badger to steal up to 10 food, rather than just one, if the food wasn't in a barrel.
Tesana

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Wed May 15, 2013 8:56 am

in Towns++ evil badgers don't steal from barrels only food lying around and in stockpiles out of barrels
BlueSteelAUS

Postby ragnar » Wed May 15, 2013 10:01 am

Tesana wrote:I can see the badger stealing food, but an entire barrel seems a bit much. How would they move it in the first place?

It also makes food barrels useless b/c every time I turn around all my food barrels are gone. I could rebuild them, but it doesn't make much sense to, since it allows the badger to steal up to 10 food, rather than just one, if the food wasn't in a barrel.
What, it makes barrels useless because why? You don't know how to stop evil badgers? Put some traps and guards.
ragnar

Postby Niranufoti » Wed May 15, 2013 3:13 pm

ragnar wrote:
Tesana wrote:I can see the badger stealing food, but an entire barrel seems a bit much. How would they move it in the first place?

What, it makes barrels useless because why? You don't know how to stop evil badgers? Put some traps and guards.
And walls. Don't forget the walls.
Niranufoti

Postby Metalloman » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Code: Select all
[quote="BlueSteelAUS"]in Towns++ evil badgers don't steal from barrels only food lying around and in stockpiles out of barrels[/quote]

Well, I have Towns 13a and the last version of Towns++ (13a3, IIRC), and badgers still continue to steal my raw/prepared food barrels...If you could explain me how to resolve this I would be grateful. :)

(BTW: aren't you the mod's author? Great work with Towns ++!! :D)

PS: I need to enclose my posts in CODE tags as otherwise they'll be flagged as spam -.-'
Priestess: What do you see?
Conan: Um... infinity.
Metalloman

Next

Return to Solved