[Not Towns bug] PlayClaw 5 Recording Software bug.

[Not Towns bug] PlayClaw 5 Recording Software bug.

Postby Hiro Odan » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, I've recently acquired a new video recording software called PlayClaw 5(PC5). When I load PC5 there are strange white boxes that appear on the loading screen. After loading the game on the main menu there is a big white box in the bottom right corner of the screen. When I actually load a game the graphics mainly display all black except a few rendered parts.
When I load Towns without PC5 it loads just fine. If I load PC5 while Towns is fully loaded in game, it displays the big white box in the same corner and place as the main menu.

Here is Towns loaded after PC5 in mid game: pic.twitter.com/uYzUkt54My
Here is Towns loaded before PC5 in mid game: http://twitpic.com/dthlj3

error.log:
[Nov 20, 2013 1:54:47 PM][Utils] Error saving options [java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Hiro\.towns\towns.ini (Access is denied)]

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
Java: Version 7 update 51 64 bit and 32 bit
Towns: v14b

This may of course be on Play Claw's Side, so I'll let them know about it later, I've run out of time and must get to work.
Hiro Odan

Re: PlayClaw 5 Recording Software bug.

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:42 am

Not a towns problem, is your recording software or the interaction on the two, Towns doesn't have these problems if you don't use that recording software, sorry , please look for a fix from playclaw for this bug.
BlueSteelAUS

Re: [Not Towns bug] PlayClaw 5 Recording Software bug.

Postby Jon_jon13 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 am

I recorded towns with 2 different recording programs and had no problems except that it ran a bit slower. Must be something about the recording software you're using, indeed.
This device requires watergineers, m'lord!
Jon_jon13

Return to Solved