Merchants [SOLVED]

Merchants [SOLVED]

Postby JackPS9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... pid=221020
Merchant Bug
Then there comes a merchant. Everything works fine. Then that one leaves and another one comes. Now everything is messed up. I cant see their items, but when I hover the mouse over the left side I see the names of the goods. I goto the right and I see the names of my goods, but I cant see them. I cant trade them, then I can hover over the bottem to trade, but nothing happens.
- mr bigdad

Enjoy
JackPS9

Re: Merchants

Postby ragnar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Just happen to me, its not the same thing, but similar.
I started the trade already and if i don't do anything it will finish ok. The problem is when i open the trade window i can actually move and remove the offers i made, even if trading is still happening. Also if i hover over the left and right side where items should be shown, there is a text popping out for items, even if items are not there
Here is my save: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgyhy7731zpia7s

Edit: Actually if i leave it, after some time townies will get stuck trying to sell some items but then when getting to caravan dropping it on ground and taking them and trying to sell again
ragnar

Postby supermalparit » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:46 pm

I tested up a bit. When a merchant comes all is fine, then I did some trades ans hit the "Trade" button. At that point, you can't trade anymore with that merchant, and the item list dissapear (but the tooltip remains, this is the bug).

So, maybe that's the problem? Just the tooltips? Or there is other issue?
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Postby supermalparit » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 pm

If it was just that, it is solved on v14a!

Fix: Removed the tooltips on the invisible list of items when a merchant is trading
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Postby ragnar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 pm

The bug is still happening, nothing has changed in v14a. Other user confirmed also that he can remove items that he offered for trade from trading screen after the trade has begun (so townies have starting to move items to trader)

If you remove items you offered for trade, townies will get stuck sometimes

If you need i can give you saves but i think you can reproduce this easy with every caravan

Edit: I did not use any mods, did a fresh instal of towns just to be 100% sure.

Edit2:
Everyone who i ask on steam to check is the bug happening to them has the same bug. So you may want to download the steam version and test it.
ragnar

Postby supermalparit » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Yay, we only removed the tooltips but not the click handler.... done on v14b, thanks
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Return to Solved