Caravan cheat

Post your mods and custom content here

Caravan cheat

Postby XZumbieXHaterX » Mon May 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Is there a way to make the caravans come sooner, i tried fiddling with the comePCT but i didn't notice any changes. Any help will be appreciated
XZumbieXHaterX

Re: Caravan cheat

Postby YetiChow » Tue May 27, 2014 1:18 am

<comePCT> is more of a chance for a particular caravan to be chosen from the list than a chance for a caravan to come at all - in other words, caravans with a higher value are more likely to come than those with a lower value, but you still get the same total number.

There is one way I think you could make caravans come, using the gods and events system; or you might even be able to spawn in one of the caravan entities although I don't think that would trigger the even (it may be that the trading event is tied to the living, but I suspect it's the other way around).
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Return to Modding