You are a primitive human (Forum game)

Anything other than Towns

You are a primitive human (Forum game)

Postby Aduvash » Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 am

You look around; you're in a forest clearing with a small clear puddle in it. The sun is just barely rising in the east, you might want to look for food or shelter before nightfall... What should you do?

Items:
Loincloth; Worn

Health:
Hunger; Full
Thirst; Full
Drowsiness; Well rested
Wounds; None

Notes: I didn't see a games section so I guess this goes in off-topic.

Edit: I'm going to bed and I will see what people have posted in the morning
Last edited by Aduvash on Fri May 18, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are a primitive human not an insult; a forum game. [Currently dead] Note that this was the first forum game on the towns forum, I'm a trend setter. :D
More Plants and Animals! [0.50]
Aduvash

Re: You are a primitive human (Forum game)

Postby Aduvash » Fri May 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Come on people... Not one reply? :|
You are a primitive human not an insult; a forum game. [Currently dead] Note that this was the first forum game on the towns forum, I'm a trend setter. :D
Aduvash

Postby Kleko » Fri May 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Look at the sun to see where north is. I go north.
While going north I look for berries and caverns.

(ooc: Not quite sure how you want this game to run, but I'm guessing it's everyone move one character and you'll GM.)
Image Stupid people are dangerous in large groups. Especially when we live in a world with water pockets in jungles.
Kleko

Postby Aduvash » Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Kleko wrote:(ooc: Not quite sure how you want this game to run, but I'm guessing it's everyone move one character and you'll GM.)

(OOC: It'll just be the one person in the starting post and people will suggest moves for him/her, also I am going to do the next turn now seeing as how you're the first person to post in twelve hours...)

You go to the north and find a blackberry bush and you start picking despite the thorns. You have yet to find any caves.

Items:
Loincloth; Worn
1 unit of Blackberries

Health:
Hunger; Full
Thirst; Full
Drowsiness; Awake
Wounds; Scratched
Last edited by Aduvash on Fri May 11, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aduvash

Postby Kleko » Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

I look around for a tree which is easy to climb.
I'll use this tree to look for the closes lake/mountain.

While climbing down I'll look for acorns to take with me. I'll also look for vines and other rope like objects to try to make a improvised (and small) basket/bag.

(ooc: sweet! Okay what season is it? Do I know how the character got where he/she is? Did I wake up in the clearing? Good idea.)
Image Stupid people are dangerous in large groups. Especially when we live in a world with water pockets in jungles.
Kleko

Postby Aduvash » Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 pm

You find a good looking tree and climb it successfully, there is a large mountain to the north-east. The tree doesn't appear to have any good nuts on it so you climb down and pull off some vines and leaves on the way, and with them you make a crappy basket... at least it will hold berries... maybe... While making it you consider how you got here; you just woke up in the clearing and have amnesia, maybe something will remind you how you got here, but probably not. The sun is slowly rising and it's getting hot.

Items:
1 Loincloth; Worn
1 Basket; Poor ql
1 unit of Berries; Black

Health:
Hunger; Full
Thirst; a little dry
Drowsiness; Awake
Wounds; Scratched

Notes: I will wait at least a few hours between posts so that everyone has a chance to suggest.
Aduvash

Postby Kleko » Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

I shall call the sun Nix!

I twirl my moustachio (yes I got one) and eat a berry. I continue my trek, but now I head more to the north east. On my way I look for elm trees and other treetypes with stringy, but elastic bark. I also look for water.

Of course I keep a watch out for tracks and sounds of animals.

(yeah do give them time)
Kleko

Postby Aduvash » Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

(OOC:Only one person interested? :| It only takes a minute to post a suggestion, I would rather not have me and kleko doing this for 10 pages before someone else posts... I'll continue this for awhile but it would be nice for some more people.)

You start walking towards the mountain as you twirl your mustache and eat berries, on the way you don't find any tracks or water but you do find an elm tree, what do you want to do with it?

Items:
1 Loincloth; Worn
1 Basket; Poor ql

Health:
Hunger; Full
Thirst; a little dry
Drowsiness; somewhat tired
Wounds; None
Aduvash

Postby Colombo » Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 am

We must build shelter and get source of light before night will come and creepers, zombies, spiders and skeletons woudl apear!
Colombo

Postby YetiChow » Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 am

I strip the bark off a section of the trunk to line my basket and improve its quality slightly. Then I suck the sap out of the sapwood to quench my slight thirst and get a nice energy boost so I can keep walking longer. Finally I scrape the outer sapwood and leave it to dry in the sun so I have some tinder if I need to start a fire. I then start looking for existing shelter in the hope I won't have to make one...

[as myself: please don't bring in creepers. If you make this about minecraft I'll never play again; if you theme it along towns I might find it even more interesting though...]
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Next

Return to Off-topic